If you would like to see how I work, and even see other artists in my community. Well, look no further…
Fourteen artists (myself included) are opening our studios to the public for a weekend!
Saturday March 26 – 9:00am-5:00pm
Sunday March 27 – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
What to do:
- Get a map. ($5.00 each) The map will serve as your ‘ticket’ to all of the studios. Maps are available at several locations:
- Flourishes, 715 S. Main (downtown Stillwater)
- (the day of the tour) Exhibit One Gallery, 102 N. Main
- the Stillwater Art Guild website (paypal link)
- Using the map, you may tour each location at your own leisure.
- Each artist studio will have refreshments, and a host to help guide visitors around.
My “studio” is basically the living room of my apartment, but it’s where all the magic happens. See you there!